AESPLA (Spanish Association of Occupational Prevention Services)
Object of the Association
AESPLA is an association of companies without the profit spirit, engaged with the excellence prevention and the labor wellness, which has finally finished working with the management of the Labor Prevention Services, realizing among the following activities:
– Share experiences in the prevention camp. Recognizing the best practices.
– Participate in analysis of forums for the management and operation of prevention services.
– Study the application of the legal requirements in this matter.
– Present approaches and consult with the Administration.
General action lines of the Association
– Leadership prevention, objective ‘zero accidents’ and promotion of Health and Welfare.
– The Laboratory Prevention of labor risk as a generator of value for the organizations, through its relations both internally and externally.
– Encourage participation and increase communication channels promoting awareness and prevention awareness campaigns.
– ensure health control and convert the working world into healthy companies, promoting positive habits and lifestyles
Relationship of associated companies
The Spanish Association of Labor Prevention Services (AESPLA) was founded on 13/12/1999 and is a non-profit association, which is currently integrated into 40 major national and international companies, public and private: Acciona, Adif, Aena, Alcoa, ANAV, APA, Azucarera, Bankia, BBVA, Campofrío, Cemex, CLH, Correos, Cruz Roja, Dragados, El Corte Inglés, Elecnor, Enagás, Endesa, Eulen, FCC, Fraternidad-Muprespa, Grifols, Iberia, IBM, Inditex, Indra, Mediaset, Meliá, Mutua Madrileña, NH Hoteles, Orange, Quirónsalud, Repsol, Schindler, SEAT, Suez, Telefónica, Tragsa y la Universidad Carlos III, y que representan, en el territorio nacional, a más de 480.000 trabajadores.(www.aespla.com).
Find out more information about the Partner HERE