There are three ways to ask a question to the speaker:
I. In the comments to the post. To do this, follow these steps:
1) Select a post in the feed and click the Comment button.
2) In the window that appears, enter the text of your comment.
3) Use the @ icon and then enter the Speaker’s nickname to mention it in this comment.
You can see the Speaker’s nickname on his/her personal page.
4) Click Post button.
II. In the Discussions section for events. To do this, follow these steps:
1) Go to the Groups.
2) Select the Track you are interested in.
3) Go to the Subgroups tab.
4) Select a specific event within the given Track.
5) Go to the Discussions section.
6) Click the New discussion tab.
7) Enter the name of the discussion.
8) Enter the text of your comment. Use the @ icon and then enter the Speaker’s nickname without spaces to mention him or her in this discussion.
You can find the Speaker’s nickname on his personal page.
9) Click Post button.
III. Write a personal message. Only users who are in the contact list of each other can write personal messages. Follow these steps:
1) Go to the Members.
2) Find the Speaker using the Search bar.
3) Click the Connect next to the Speaker’s profile photo.
When the Speaker confirms your request, the Message button will be available on his or her personal page.
4) Click Message.
5) Enter the message text.
6) Click Send.